Sienna Mercato is a unique restaurant the has three stories with a different concept on each floor. One the first floor is Emporio: A Meatball Joint, the second floor is Mezzo featuring Charcuterie and pizzas, and on the third floor is Il Tetto, our roof top beer garden with a retractable roof that is open year-round.
The Restaurant Security is responsible for pro-actively monitoring guests, staff, and property to ensure the safety and prevent possible conflicts from arising. If faced with such conflicts, Restaurant Security will follow procedures for the resolution of the conflict.
- Ensure that the safety of guests, staff, and Restaurant property.
- Have a good comprehension of Restaurant regulations and rules.
- Remain alert in order to pro-actively stop a conflict before it escalates.
- Have knowledge of federal, state, and local policies for alcohol service and consumption.
- Be aware of signs that may lead to conflict or other issues.
- Understand emergency security procedures for the Restaurant.
- Use tact when alerting guests of a violation of Restaurant policies.
- Follow instructions from management staff or any designee of management staff.
- Accurately checking identification for authenticity and for compliance with Federal and State laws for alcohol consumption.
- Work in a team and independently when required.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
- Previous security experience, preferably in a bar or other hospitality based environment.
- Ability to interact with guest's and staff in a friendly manner.
- Ability to quickly and effectively address issues before they escalate out of control.
- Knowledge of Federal and State laws for alcohol consumption.
- Ability to receive RAMP certification for Responsible Alcohol Procedures.
- Ability to work standing for up to 100% of the shift.
- Ability to walk up to 100% of the shift.
- Ability to sit up to 100% of the shift.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Ability to carry, push, or pull up to 50 pounds for 250 feet.
- Ability to climb stairs.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation Time for FT and PT employees
- Flexible Scheduling
- Generous Meal Discounts at all Burnt Orange Restaurant Group locations
- High Income Potentials
- Advancement Opportunities
If you do not have a resume available, please use the resume section to share your work history with us including Company Name, Position, Dates of Service, and any other information that you want to share about your work history.